Friday, October 22, 2010

bday

I must be cursed on my birthday.
Growing up, my parents rarely took my bday seriously. After the day of my bday, they remembered about it, and then, they said, "let's do it with your brother's one. It's coming up soon." Two months later, we only have one cake and only one name on it. This was my bday ritual. A destiny for a middle child.

Then this year. A lot of wishes on facebook and text msg. I'm blessed by my friends. But not by my family....
My husband forgot ot make a reservation at the restaurant I wanted to try out. By the time when he remembered, it was too late. By means, we stayed in tonight. With a lonly apology bouquet on the table.

Last mother's day, he told me I didn't deserve it.
This birthday, we fought. No fun, no celebration.

All I wish for my bday is that...I want him to stop yelling at me every single time.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you don't blog much on here and was wondering if you would consider relinquishing this blog address? I am MomWhatsforDinn on twitter and it my blog's title is Mom What's For Dinner. I was just wondering if you would consider changing names?

    ReplyDelete